Friday, April 8, 2011

Beginning


Welcome to my blog/journal! This is going to be a place where I can write about the happenings of life and reflect on past experiences. All of which will be from my prospective. I hope you enjoy!



I"ll start by giving you a little bit of a background. My name is Melissa and I am now 27 years old. I live in Vancouver, Washington with my husband, Kevin (26). We recently got married last 4th of July (more about that later). I work for a fantastic company that provides coaching services for prospective and current college students across the country. Kevin is finishing his Masters of Teaching at Concordia University-Portland at the end of the month. We're very excited! We have a 6 year old yellow lab-boxer mix, Rocky Montana, who is currently residing with my parents in Saint Helen's, Oregon. Alright, those are the basics. Look for more details coming your way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment